Frequently Asked Questions
We have designed many of journeys to fit together so travelers can experience as much as possible. After a thrilling safari in South Africa, why not take a trip to Botswana or Namibia? Or visit the mysterious ruins of Machu Picchu after witnessing the stunning beauty of the Galapagos? With TRAVCOA, the adventure never ends.
Please send all general and sales inquiries to:
100 N. Sepulveda Blvd., Suite 1700
El Segundo, CA 90245
Director, Operations, Guest Services and Inside Sales
The cost of a Private Jet Expedition does NOT include:
- Domestic airfare and taxes to and from home cities
- Individual airport transfers at beginning and end of trip
- Passport fees and Visa charges
- Accident/baggage/cancellation insurance
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone, fax charges, taxis
- Liquor except as noted above
The cost of an Escorted Journey does NOT include:
- Air Transportation
- Airport Taxes
- Passport and Visa Expenses
- Wine, liquor and all items of a personal nature
- Expenses of guides, buses or cars for sightseeing not included in the itinerary
- Excessive baggage charges
- Health, accident, baggage and trip cancellation insurance
- Gratuity for any personal services
- Gratuity to the Travel Director
- Other items not mentioned as being included
For a more in depth experience of the region, extend your clients' travel experience with a Custom Journey, featuring tailor-made itineraries designed around your clients' special interests that can be planned as a pre or post journey extension.
Our sister company, TCS and Starquest Expeditions is a member of the TUI Expeditions family of premier travel companies. As a leader in private jet expeditions, TCS & Starquest Expeditions has taken travelers to more than 60 countries including some of the world's most remote and exotic destinations.
Travel Directors are professional tour leaders with many years experience. Their role is to coordinate travel logistics and cater to the distinct needs and preferences of discerning travelers. You can learn more and read about them in the Travel Directors section of the website under The TRAVCOA Advantage.
There are hundreds of circumstances that could cause you to cancel your trip, return home early or force you to seek emergency medical treatment while traveling. With the optional emergency evacuation insurance and assistance plan, you are provided with door-to-door coverage including important insured benefits you need plus 24-hour Emergency Travel Assistance anywhere in the world, any time of day. Additional insurance premium purchase required.
And because TRAVCOA cares, the following plans are automatically included in your trip:
- Travel Guard Assistance—Access to 24/7/365 assistance line from anywhere in the world.
- LiveTravel Assistance—Your 24-hour personal travel assistant.
- Dine-Around Restaurant Referrals & Reservations