Washed in the subtle hues of history, India’s northern region of Rajasthan beckons you with the grandeur of the Maharajas and the festive exuberance of the legendary Pushkar Fair. You’ll witness the sun rise over the Taj Mahal, explore the pink city of Jaipur, and stay in the stunning historic Lake Palace Hotel in Udaipur. Experience it all in one spectacular Travcoa Anniversary Journey.
Journey Pace: Active
- Enjoy a private sunset cocktail cruise and view the spectacular royal palaces on Udaipur’s Lake Pichola
- Stay in an air-conditioned luxury tent in the holy city of Pushkar and experience the one-of-a-kind annual Pushkar Fair
- Participate in a unique “Village Safari” and experience authentic rural life in Rohet Garh
- Enjoy a sweeping view of the Taj Mahal from the balcony of your room and visit the spectacular monument at sunrise
- Sleep like royalty in the former palaces of maharajahs in both Jodhpur and Udaipur