Beauty takes many forms here, from the timeless scenes of rural life in the Mekong Delta to the eerie embrace of banyan roots and ruins at Angkor Wat. Explore a land of thick jungles and grand boulevards, golden wats (temples), and gleaming Buddhas. Meet isolated hill tribes and come away with a new understanding of this ancient world. Please note, we are also offering a 13-day version of this journey.
- Photograph timeless scenes of rural life, lush jungles, grand boulevards, and golden temples as you explore Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, and Vietnam.
- Visit the unique hill tribes of Chiang Mai.
- Greet the morning sun in one of the world’s most sacred places—the temples of Angkor Wat—and marvel at the tangled jungle that enfolds the temples of Ta Prohm.
- Visit the highlights of Phnom Penh, including the Royal Palace and stunning Silver Pagoda.
- Attend a traditional Laotian Baci ceremony in Luang Prabang, and visit the famous caves of Pak Ou.
- Relax in luxury during an overnight cruise on magnificent Ha Long Bay.