Tranquil. Industrious. Quiet. Bustling. Traditional. Efficient. It all describes the enigma that is Japan. From the crowded subways of Tokyo to the Zen-like presence of Mt. Fuji’s snow-capped peak, this is a nation of contrasts – a place where ancient shrines are as plentiful as modern skyscrapers, where the deep tolling of a temple bell is as common as the sounds of traffic on city streets. Come with us to discover the magic that lies within this country – and take some of it away with you.
- Spend three full days in Kyoto, Japan’s ancient capital, and enjoy an exclusive geisha experience with a local expert.
- Cruise on Lake Ashi, which lies in the caldera of Mt. Hakone, and enjoy spectacular views of Mt. Fuji.
- Experience the excitement of riding first-class in Japan’s famed bullet trains.
- Pay your respects at the solemn Atomic Bomb Dome and Peace Memorial Park in Hiroshima.
- Stroll through serene Kenrokuen Garden, regarded to be one of Japan’s three most beautiful gardens.