Succumb to the hypnotic charms of South America as you explore the best of Argentina and Uruguay. Begin in Montevideo, the capital and largest city of Uruguay. Discover the stunning art and food of the region, before visiting the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Colonia del Sacramento. Move on to Argentina and enjoy a spectacular cruise among the glaciers of Patagonia before ending your adventure in Buenos Aires.
- Explore the renowned Uco Valley’s Wine Road and savor the intense aromas and rich flavors of Argentina’s world-class wine.
- Visit Casa Pueblo, home and atelier of Uruguayan artist Carlos Paez Vilaro, and view some of his work.
- Cruise through Argentina’s Los Glaciares National Park and see spectacular blue glaciers up close.
- Visit two UNESCO World Heritage Sites: the historic quarter of the City of Colonia del Sacramento and the Museum of the Industrial Revolution.
- Immerse in the history and enticing tradition of the tango in Uruguay and Argentina.