Discover the hidden wonders of Canada on this unique journey that encompasses the length and breadth of the nation. Immerse yourself in the welcoming fishing community of remote Fogo Island off the northeastern coast of Newfoundland, delve into the subarctic tundra in search of polar bears near the shores of Hudson Bay. Continue your journey west to the peaks and glaciers surrounding Lake Louise, and then on to the coastal areas of British Columbia, including the wild landscapes around Tofino and Sonora Island, before ending your journey in charming Victoria.
*Journey operated by our sister company, TCS World Travel.
- On the shores of Hudson Bay, embark on a Tundra Buggy® adventure
- Travel to the remote Fogo Island
- Board a helicopter for an exploration of Head-Smashed-In Buffalo Jump, or, fly to the badlands of Alberta, where the fossils of more than 35 species of dinosaur have been found at the World Heritage site Dinosaur Provincial Park. Alternatively, embark on a tour of Canada's Wild West city of Calgary, an outpost for the Royal Canadian Mounted Police.
- Design your day in the natural majesty of Yoho National Park
- Learn about the Tofino’s coastal people and culture as you search for whales, sea otters and sea lions
- Helicopter to Sonora Island and choose between a variety of excursions.