In Namibia, nature rules. In the second least populated country on earth, even the ancient Namib Desert teems with unseen life. Tiny transparent lizards escape detection in the slopes of vibrant, red dunes, and the night sky explodes with stars, undimmed by city lights. Herds of nimble springbok graze and elusive black rhinos take their ease. This is a land of open spaces, stunning vistas, and unbridled wonder. You’ll watch the sun rise dramatically over the desert dunes and set gently over its canyons. Explore the NamibRand Nature Reserve set in the oldest desert in the world. Tour its breathtaking scenery of shifting sands, towering dunes and stony outcrops on guided walks and quad-bike safaris. Witness herds of antelopes and gazelles and more than 100 bird species. In the pristine wilderness of wind-eroded Damaraland, search for elephants, gemsboks, springboks, lions, cheetahs, and rare black rhinos. View the mile-long Sesriem Canyon and see the fascinating ancient Twyfelfontein rock engravings, Namibia’s first UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Journey Pace: Active
- Explore the incredible landscapes of the NamibRand Nature Reserve the NamibRand Nature Reserve
- Experience sunrise over the stunning Namib Desert dunes while enjoying a private picnic breakfast Namib Desert dunes
- View the clear star-studded Namibian night sky in Sossusvlei night sky in Sossusvlei
- Take a safari to watch the incredible array of big game & birds in Damaraland watch the incredible array of big game and birds in Damaraland
- View the ancient Twyfelfontein rock engravings, a UNESCO Site ancient Twyfelfontein rock engravings
- Relax amid an olive plantation at your Windhoek hotel