Join this unforgettable exploration of Kenya, experiencing the best of this amazing land, and seeing all of Africa's "Big Five." Stay at Elsa's Kopje, named for the famed lioness, and enjoy excursions along the Tana River to explore Meru National Park. Next, safari into the Samburu and Buffalo Springs National Reserves. Set in the shadow of Mt. Kilimanjaro, these wildlife conservatories are home to elephants, giraffes, zebras and more. You'll also view the carved rock drawing and meet the Samburu people. Then, venture into the incomparable Masai Mara, acres of fabled African grasslands dotted with acacia trees. Explore this exciting wilderness by 4x4 and on foot, and meet a Maasai tribe. Ending in Nairobi, round out your Kenya experience with visits to a Rothschild Giraffe breeding center, and the renowned David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust to interact with baby elephants in the orphanage.
- Explore Meru National Park, home of Elsa, the “Born Free” lioness
- Stay in exclusive, intimate safari lodges dedicated to your comfort
- Spot Africa’s Big Five: lion, elephant, rhinoceros, buffalo and leopard on 4X4 and walking safaris
- Meet the Samburu people and view their ancient carved rock drawings
- Discover the unspoiled lifestyle in centuries-old Masai villages
- Learn about elephant rehabilitation at David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust Elephant Orphanage