Explore an exotic world of kings, intrigue, and treasure. Discover the mysteries of past cultures and immerse yourself in the rich history of the region. In these lands, ancient caravans and Roman legionnaires once ruled. The country’s tradition of hospitality has remained unchanged across the generations, making your time here exceptionally enlightening. Travel the 5,000-year-old King's Highway to view the mosaic map in Madaba and Moses' burial site on Mt. Nebo. Wind your way through a sandstone chasm that reveals the ancient city of Petra, carved out of towering rose-red cliffs. Take a Jeep safari through the rock scapes of the Wadi Rum Desert, also known as the "Valley of the Moon", then enjoy a float in the Dead Sea at your luxury resort.
Journey Pace: Active
- Tour the streets, squares and important museums of Jordan's capital city, Amman
- Explore 3,000 years of history with a private guide at the vast archeological site of Jerash
- Travel the 5,000-year-old King's Highway to Madaba, known for exquisite Roman mosaics
- Take a 4-wheel-drive tour through the landscapes of Wadi Rum
- Visit Petra, one of the New Seven Wonders of the World