A land that seems as old as time itself. A single city so holy, it incites rivalries that reach back across thousands of years. A place of refuge, a nation of contrasts, a geography seeped in ancient tradition and driven by modern economic forces. To visit Israel is to step into a living history, to walk in storied footsteps, and experience a story that is still being written. Shalom.
Journey Pace: Active
- Visit Masada by cable car and learn of the extraordinary events that took place here
- Take a desert safari into the Negev and have lunch in a traditional Bedouin camp
- Participate in an archaeological project outside the walls of the City of David and meet with an archaeologist
- Walk the traditional path of Jesus along the Via Dolorosa to see the Stations of the Cross
- Visit the Israel Museum to see the Dead Sea Scrolls
- Take part in a moving visit to Yad Vashem— the Holocaust History Museum and Memorial