In the land of pharaohs and pyramids, you’ll find extraordinary treasures waiting for you. Travel back in time to a civilization with more history and mystery than anywhere else on earth, and accompanied by your private Egyptologist. Stand before the mysterious Sphinx and the mammoth Great Pyramids of Giza. Feel the grandeur of the imposing statues at Abu Simbel. Delve into incredibly well-preserved underground tombs in the Valley of the Kings, and gaze upon the ancient symbols carved in stone at the temples at Luxor, Kom Ombo and Edfu. Lose yourself in the collection of riches at Cairo's Egyptian Museum. And cruise the life-giving waters of the great Nile—traveling like ancient royalty in your luxurious Presidential Suite.
- Visit the iconic and legendary Sphinx in Giza, and witness the awe-inspiring enormity of the great pyramids.
- Meander down the sphinx-lined entrance and bask in the grandeur of the Luxor Temple at twilight.
- Photograph magnificent Abu Simbel, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, carved out of a rock cliff during the reign of Ramses II.
- Walk through the Valley of the Kings and visit the rock-hewn tomb of King Tut.
- Enjoy a 4-night cruise along the Nile aboard the luxurious Sonesta St. George, and soak in magnificent river views from the comfort of your suite.