Away from the crowds. Far from the bustle of city streets. This is wild Africa, where prey and predator do their minuet of life and exotic calls become the norm. And here, you will have a front row seat in the most luxurious style. This is the Africa you’ve imagined. Here you’ll find the exquisite dance of nature performed with perfect finesse. You’ll experience extraordinary accommodations, openhearted hospitality, and the unique quality that sets this place apart. Enjoy a unique and varied safari experience by combining three of Botswana's most treasured, wildlife-rich regions in a single journey. Discover the lush Okavango Delta, Moremi Wildlife Reserve and Chobe National Park, the elephant capital of the world while staying at exquisite luxury lodges. Experience game viewing via motor boat, traditional canoe, open safari vehicle, helicopter or even on foot for the safari experience of a lifetime.
Journey Pace: Active
- Silent game viewing in the Okavango Delta by canoe
- Exploring the rich waterways of the Moremi Wildlife Reserve
- Seeing elephant, buffalo, lion, leopard, cheetah and more on safari
- Stargazing presentation at the Khwai River Lodge
- The incredible elephant migrations in Chobe National Park
- Seeing the rock paintings by early bushmen