Come with us to discover the land of giants and leprechauns, and ancient kings and emerald countryside, where legends come alive and the scenery never ceases. On this landmark journey, sleep in historic castles, travel aboard one of the world’s most luxurious trains, and relax with locals in a traditional pub. Discover why the Irish captivate the spirit.
- Visit Giant’s Causeway where some 40,000 closely-packed hexagonal columns descend like a staircase into the sea.
- Spend two nights aboard the luxurious Belmond Grand Hibernian Train and stay at two of Ireland’s most-famous castle hotels—Ashford and Dromoland.
- Shop for treasures in the bustling English Market in Cork.
- Kiss the legendary Blarney Stone.
- Relish the amazing drive along the Ring of Kerry, winding past pristine beaches, medieval ruins, rolling countryside, and rugged coastlines.
- View priceless art at the Hunt Museum.
- Admire the 700-foot-tall, multi-colored limestone Cliffs of Moher.