Immerse yourself in this peaceful and protected land of natural wonders—a vibrant, living Eden on the Central American isthmus. You will see Costa Rica from sea-to-sea, Atlantic to Pacific, and try to spot all the wondrous wildlife who reside here. Any avid traveler will relish this opportunity to enjoy paradise at its best.
- Raft down the Pancuare River
- Tour Caño Palma Wildlife Reserve and Tortuguero National Park
- Spot local wildlife such as the ghost monkey and elusive jaguar
- Soak in the healing mineral waters of Tabacón Hot Springs
- Watch nature’s “fireworks” show at the Arenal Volcano
- Horseback ride through the rainforest or visit the Arenal Hanging Bridges