The Southern Hemisphere reveals another America – a rich and fascinating mosaic of customs and cultures, framed by some of the wildest and most magnificent settings on Earth. Its lively rhythms, vibrant colors, and rich culture are at once exotic, remote, and hauntingly familiar.
- Photograph the wild and stunning beauty of Patagonia, a land of towering snowcapped peaks reflected in shimmering blue lakes.
- Savor fantastic views of thundering Iguaçu Falls from both the Argentinian and the Brazilian sides.
- Enjoy a traditional asado (steak) dinner and attend a stunning performance of tango in Buenos Aires.
- Witness the iconic vistas of Corcovado and Sugarloaf Mountain, in legendary Rio de Janeiro.
- Take in panoramic vistas of Santiago from Sky Costanera, the highest observatory in South America, visit the historic home of Pablo Neruda, learn how to mix a perfect Pisco sour, and sample some of Chile’s world-famous wines.