Lying at the crossroads of Europe and Africa, Morocco beckons you to a world where the exotic seems commonplace – the French Foreign Legion, Berber tribesmen, mysterious Tuareg ‘blue men.’ A land where camels search the dunes for oases and the muezzin’s call to prayer echoes across city rooftops. We’ll visit four imperial cities, indulge in luxurious accommodations, and sleep under the desert stars. Please note, we are also offering an 11-day version of this journey.
- Explore the Roman ruins of Volubilis and dine on ancient Roman recipes paired with local wines.
- Sip traditional Moroccan mint tea in the home of a Berber family in the High Atlas Mountains.
- Spend two full days in magical Marrakech, famous for its intact medieval architecture and bustling souks, packed with vendors touting everything from fresh produce to high-quality leather goods.
- Watch the sun rise and set over the Sahara and take a camel ride over the undulating dunes.
- Dine at Rick’s Café, designed to recreate the restaurant made famous by the movie Casablanca.