Enjoy a unique and varied safari experience by combining three of Botswana's most treasured, wildlife-rich regions in a single journey. Discover the lush Okavango Delta, Moremi Wildlife Reserve and Chobe National Park, the elephant capital of the world while staying at exquisite luxury lodges. Experience game viewing via motor boat, traditional canoe, open safari vehicle, helicopter or even on foot for the safari experience of a lifetime.
- Stay at three luxury tented camps
- Experience game-viewing by foot, motorboat, mokoro, helicopter or by open-air land cruiser with expert safari guides
- Take an exhilarating helicopter excursion over the Okavango Delta
- Enjoy a stargazing presentation at the Khwai River Lodge
- See rock paintings created by early bushmen thousands of years ago
- Witness amazing wildlife, including elephants, buffalos, lions, cheetahs, and leopards
- Embark on an exciting night safari to discover nocturnal animals livening the darkened desert